Skip to contentNational Women's Law Center

If You Need Legal Assistance

The National Women's Law Center takes on only a few cases each year -- ones that raise new legal issues that will affect large numbers of people. If you need a lawyer for your individual case, or wish to file a complaint on your own, one or more of the following organizations or government agencies may be able to help you. Please note, however, that providing this access to other web sites does not necessarily imply endorsement or approval of the products or information offered at those sites.

For more information:

U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement

U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights

American Civil Liberties Union

Legal Voice

National Partnership for Women and Families

ACLU Women's Rights Project

Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law

Child Support Web

For counseling services:

Equal Rights Advocates

9to5 National Association of Working Women

For lawyer referral services:

American Bar Association

National Bar Association

National Employment Lawyers Association