My Health is Not Up for Debate: Protect Reproductive Health Care
Sign the Petition
Join our campaign and sign our petition to tell your leaders: My Health is NOT Up for Debate™!
Last year, states passed a record 92 restrictions on women's access to reproductive health services. The House of Representatives passed bills that exempt hospitals from providing women with emergency abortion care, even if their lives are at risk, and eliminate funding for family planning services. This year, members of Congress have introduced legislation that would roll back birth control coverage and allow all employers to exclude contraception from their insurance plans. And women still face challenges obtaining emergency contraception from pharmacists. Our opponents continue to wage astonishing attacks at both the federal and state levels. What other hurdles will they make women jump over to get the reproductive health care they need?
It's time to stop this dangerous intrusion into women's lives! As the attacks on women's access to reproductive health care continue unabated, the ability of women to obtain the health care they need has never been at greater risk.
We can't stand by and wait to see what their next attack brings. Join our campaign and sign our petition to tell your leaders: My Health is NOT Up for Debate™!
- Pharmacy Refusals: State Laws, Regulations, and Policies
- Pharmacy Refusals 101
- EC Barriers to Access
- Fact Sheet Emergency Contraception
- Drugstore Dilemma
- Pharmacy Access to Emergency Contraception
- EC OTC Basics
NWLC Blog Posts
- Will You Get the Life-Saving Care You Need? (Judy Waxman)
- CIANA: Closing the Door on the Support and Care that Teens Need (Leila Abolfazli)
- Stopping a Rollback of Access to Contraception in Arizona (Gretchen Borchelt)
- More Proof that States are Turning Against Women (Gretchen Borchelt)
- Blunt Amendment “Restores” Something – Just Not What Its Supporters Say It Does (Mara Gandal-Powers)
- Watch Our New Video and Join the Campaign - My Health is NOT Up for Debate (Judy Waxman)
- Challenging Mandatory Sonograms: Because This Really Isn't About Informed Consent (Leila Abolfazli)
- The Holiday Gift You Can't Return: 92 New Abortion Restrictions (Mara Gandal-Powers)
- Sinking to a New Low: The Susan B. Anthony and Fredrick Douglass Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act of 2011 - Part 2 (Ashland Johnson)
- Sinking to a New Low: The Susan B. Anthony and Frederick Douglass Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act of 2011 - Part 1 (Ashland Johnson)