When Women Vote, Leaders Listen
Our government makes decisions every day that affect the lives of women and their families. By voting, women can make sure that our leaders in Washington focus on women's priorities and take the needs of women and their families into account.
Fact Sheets: Why Women Should Vote
- To Protect Social Security
- To Get Single Mothers the Support They Need
- To Make Sure Women Can Make Their Own Reproductive Health Care Decisions
- To Make Sure That Courts Protect Women’s Legal Rights
- To Promote Access to Health Care and Health Insurance
- To Obtain Equal Pay And Job Opportunities
- To Ensure Everyone Gets A Good Education
- To Make the Economy Work for Women and Families
Sign Up for Email Updates
Join the Reproductive Health Campaign
Go to ThisIsPersonal.org to get the facts and tools you need to help protect women's reproductive health.