Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Sexual harassment is widespread in the American workplace, and has a profound impact on women. Sexual harassment ranges from derogatory comments to unwanted sexual advances and threats to sexual assault, and rape. Harassment can have particularly negative consequences for workers in low-wage jobs because these workers can least afford to have their livelihoods threatened. We are working to end harassment and ensure that all workers have an effective remedy when harassment occurs. The Fair Employment Protection Act provides crucial protections for workers from harassment.
Learn more about the harassment in the workplace:
- Report: Reality Check: Seventeen Million Reasons Low-Wage Workers Need Strong Protections From Harassment
- Fair Employment Protection Act: Restoring Protections from Workplace Harassment
- Fair Employment Protection Act: Why Workers Need Strong Protections from Harassment
- Fair Employment Protection Act (S. 2133, H.R. 4227) Section-by-Section
- Blog Post: Corporate Interests Triumph Over Workers' Rights in Vance and Nassar Decisions
Sign Up for Email Updates
Join the New Reproductive Health Campaign
Go to ThisIsPersonal.org to get the facts and tools you need to help protect women's reproductive health.